
Taylor, sweet Taylor turned 4 years old on the 27th of April. I also had the priviledge of taking Taylor out for a little mommy and daughter time. She just wanted to go to a resaurant. She wanted spaghetti and breadsticks at the restaurant. So I had to take her to the Olive Garden, it was painful, but someone had to do it.

She also wanted to go to the store and go shopping for a new toy. She chose a box of Lego's for herself and wanted to get Carter a new thing of Lego's. So sweet of her to think of Carter. She also chose a cake mix to take home and make. Daddy would be proud because she picked out the Angel Food with Confetti!

Taylor is a sensitive ball of fire! She can be so sweet, so sensitive, and so loving, and then she can turn around and be this little spit fire! I love that Taylor loves school, she wants to read all the time and wants to learn. She tries to help out with all those mommy things around the house. She is obedient and yet wants to have her own way most of the time. She is just a joy to have around and I absolutely love her to pieces.
1 comment:
I can't believe she is so old already. She is a cutie who reminds me so much of her mama. ;) Glad you two got some one on one time.
Post a Comment