Taylor felt it would be just fine if we flew to England to get her rain boots and then come back to Grandma's and Grandpa's to play in the snow some more.
Later in the day Jamie and her kids arrived at Grandma's. We were just spending time chatting and having fun when we discovered we hadn't seen Brennan in awhile. After a mini hunt of the downstairs we found him behind the couch, asleep. I told the kids to go and get a picture of him in there. After we got home I found that they had taken a few extra pictures as well.
The Little People village that they set up. How cute is that, seriously?
Zoie and Taylor waking Brennan up and being caught doing so with Carter taking pictures. Zoie, are you suppose to climb on top of the furniture like that? :)
Taylor feeling like she should try and have a little snooze, maybe Brennan was on to something. Finding the best spot, where hopefully no one would bother you.
One of the paintings by Grandma. I wasn't surprised Carter took this, he is amazed with Grandma's talent.
The closet?
Brennan's bath toys he got in his Easter basket. It is a little weird what they will take pictures of.
Just sitting on Grandma for a moment before he headed back to play.
Carter, Brinlee, and Brennan on one of our American Idol nights held at Nana and Papa's house.
The American Idol bug bit most of Mike's family and so they gather frequently to watch this night of music.
Brennan wasn't captivated by this night of music. I think that might be Taylor under the banana chair. Those chairs were super entertaining the whole time we were in town.
Finally got to meet Auklin. He is an awesome kid with a super fun personality. I think he gets that from his mom and dad. :)
We also got to meet our little niece Gracie. Sweet little thing she is! I love that she has an obsession with sucking on her two middle fingers. She just loves sitting around and observing all that goes on around her. It is so fun to meet all these new additions each time we go home. We also met Jace, and I'm pretty sure I have a picture further down the line to share. However, his family was sick on this night. :(
Mason has always had a likeness for Uncle Kasey, even before he was officially an uncle. We always thought it was funny that when Chelsi and Kasey were dating Mason loved being with Kasey. I think they were a little interested in what was happening on the big TV. 
Blake the snow cone man. This is his new adventure in life and unfortunately we had to taste test some of the product for opinion's. It was a hard job, but someone had to do it. I vote them fabulous and everyone should seek out his snow cone shacks as soon as warm weather hits. Really, it had snowed, so you could even have them in the cold and they were still fabulous!
No comments:
Post a Comment