Sunday, May 30, 2010

Just hanging out

I decided to take a few pictures from above instead of getting into the action of trying to get a picture with all the cousins. I am excited to see the final result and am sure they are fantastic! I just love how many adults it takes to get children to look at a camera for all of 2 seconds. What we will do for one picture is amazing!
Lovin the little cousin table at Nana and Papa's. The kids seem to know their spot and just go straight over there anytime there is food offered. It was a little difficult after we brought 4 more children into the mix! :)

Derek and little Jace
There isn't a trip that comes and goes without Papa getting out the 4 Wheelers. The kids LOVE nights like this!
The mini 4 Wheeler is also a favorite toy. I think the kids pushed each other on this until there was no light left and still didn't want to come in the house.
Aunt Amanda is always super funny and I did give her warning when I discovered her playing with the camera. I have a blog and I will use the photos I have to post on it! Love ya Amanda.

Mason and Papa wrestling.
Aunt Chelsi getting kisses from Brennan.

No comments: