Sunday, May 30, 2010

The good byes begin

Aunt Kellie somehow got roped into helping Carter with his Star Wars Lego ship. It was quite the project and I am grateful for Kellie's patience in seeing this from start to finish.

Aunt Heather and Grandma

Hollie and Skye

Carter hanging upside down....it is a common practice with this kid.

Brennan getting a hand from Grandpa.


Mason's turn

This is what happens when other people take your camera and go snap some shots for you. Love this picture of Carter and Uncle Ryan. Carter thinks that Ryan has the coolest jobs in the world, first it was just a Ranger, but then to find out what he does on the mountain made Carter even more amazed.

The kids with Uncle Ryan and the Cherry Tree. I wish we had a tree like that for climbing.

Taylor and Skye

Taylor, Wynter and Hollie

Wynter and Taylor

The kids with their awesome cousins, Skye and Wynter. These two girls are fabulous and every time I go home I am amazed with how much they have grown. Seems like not to long ago we were saying good-bye to a 3 year old Skye bug who thought she was a dog and were anxious for Wynter to even be born. Time flies when you are having fun!

1 comment:

Christy Jo McFarland said...

Thanks for the good cry getting caught up on your blog;) I miss you all and wish I had your dedication to my blog! Love these pics, I need copies for my wall in my house...pretty please email them to me! love you awesome sis