Saturday, May 29, 2010

Finally Healthy!!!

All of our Christiansen side cousins were finally better! We celebrated by going and playing all day at the park. It was exhausting for the kids and they had a fabulous time with their cousins!
The zip line thing is always a favorite of Carter's.




On the way to help Mason swinging I saw this picture, which I thought was fantastic. The kids went down and fed the ducks. Carter lasted longer than everyone else.
The merry-go round, or roundabout as my children call it. :)
Landon was just hanging out on this bridge observing everyone for a moment.

Brennan has not failed in the family genetics of being a monkey. These kids can climb and always have been this way. It is a bit nerve racking, but they love it when they accomplish these great climbs.


Carter and Kaden, back at the zip line.


Can't go to a park without having a bit of fun yourself. Carter thought I needed a picture of me going across.

We were seeing if Carter would be able to do this hanging upside down. The zipping across didn't work, but he had fun flipping upside down.

Mason just ran up and gave Aunt Chelsi a big hug. I thought I was pretty awesome snapping a shot of that moment. So cute. He was teasing her at first and then just ran up and gave her a squeeze.
Landon and Kaden
For some reason Brennan was having fun and then he watched as Aunt Chelsi jump on while it was moving and totally freaked out. So weird. So this was the end result. He did eventually go back on , but apparently no one can get on while it is moving in the world of Brennan.

Trying to get an all cousins shot. Was a little challenging considering Brennan wouldn't get on, Mason saw camera's were involved and went the other way, and most people just wanted to spin. So we did the best we could, and counted it as complete. :)







Little Gracie
The kids and I brought some bread and after they were all done playing we headed down to the stream. I thought we would be feeding ducks, but the seagulls were staging a take over. Everyone had taken off by this point and I didn't realize getting my kids out of the park was going to be such a hassle. It only took 45 minutes, but we finally make it to the car about 100 yards away. Mason was kicking and screaming, Carter was trying to get Brennan for me and Taylor was just annoyed that no one was coming fast enough.

No comments: