Carter and I decided to stay in Salt Lake and sit in the tabernacle and watch it from there. He thought it was pretty cool being where they use to do conference. Although he looks completely unhappy in this picture, I assure you he was happy. We walked around the temple for a bit and just enjoyed the gorgeous day.
Carter is an amazing little boy who truly loves the gospel. He has a goal to bear his sweet testimony in church each Fast Sunday, and he does it. He hasn't waivered and says something different wach time. He is such a sweet and loving person. I look forward to watching him grow into a man and to see all that he will do.
*pictures of the other kids and coloring fun happening at Nana's and Poppa's will be posted as soon as I get them....hint hint, Chelsi. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment