Saturday, May 29, 2010

Birthdays


We had a fun night at the Vela house celebrating birthday's. Aunt Christy, Carter and Taylor all shared in the festivities and we had a great time!

Carter and Kris made a collection of worms to show the rest of us.



Joshua wanted to see the worms, but he wasn't to keen on handling them like the other two.



Brennan thought he was in heaven! He loves motorcycle's and to sit on Uncle Matt's was especially awesome.




Grandpa and Mason just cuddling. I love how Mason just plays for a bit and then finds someone to love on for a moment.







Kevin being Kevin.....I loved the video I found on my camera when I got home. Kevin was testing out the zoom features and then Ryan got in on that and it was hilarious. I laughed for quite awhile at what they thought was amazing. I don't know that I appreciated some of the things they thought were funny to zoom in on, but it was funny anyway.





Because this was our last weekend in town(or so we thought) it was great to just hang out and spend time together. Playing and laughing...always laughing, I love it.



















Cheesecake for Aunt Christy.

Cupcakes for the kids


Skye is getting to be so grown up! She is such a good sport to play with all of her little cousins and let them attack her occasionally. It is fun to see how they all interact with one another. I hope they can all be life long friends.



I looked over into the kitchen and was unaware that we were preparing for an ancient tribal dance. Uncle Kevin and Grandpa were moving around in a circle under the light and I wasn't quite sure what they were doing.

This was all to catch one little mosquito.



Taylor obeyed the rules of Aunt Jamie's house straight away to play with her new Polly Pocket friends.


She even permitted Skye and Wynter to play with them. :) They had to ask of course, but she finally agreed they could touch them.

No comments: