Sunday, May 9, 2010

Back to surprising...

*It has been one of those weeks..sorry for the delay*
Sorry for the delay in my posting. As that first few days went on it was more and more fun surprising people left and right. Some were not as surprised as others. Note to self, when trying to surprise people don't go to Wal-Mart, you are sure to see someone who will then text people. Others were the absolutely shocked. I can't decide if I am going to post videos or not, but I think that Aunt Heather and Aunt Kellie have a toss up for best reaction. The kids popped right into their roles as cousins just fine and were so excited about surprising people. Mason looked for the TV at every house, which was his way of making himself right at home I assume.
Taylor was immediately fasinated with Aunt Christy and Uncle Ryans surplus of skiing gear. She would fit right in with that group of dare devils! :)

Apparently I used the wrong point of contact to surprise Mike's siblings. We thought we pulled it off only to be told the instant that we opened the door, "we knew it!" Okay, they didn't really know it, but they thought that Jeni was acting weird and so they figured that something was happening. Only to find out that Derek also saw me at Wal-Mart, but didn't say anything!! :) See Wal-Mart is damning!! :) We surprised Nana and Papa while hanging out with Chelsi and Kasey at their house for Conference. I think that Nana was super surprised and although her first concern is that she had sent an Easter package to our house, she was delighted to see all these big kids! :)






3 comments:

Kalli and Derek said...

I beg you not to post the video of me, please please :) it was way fun, but when I don't know there is a camera I can look pretty dang scary and weird, thankyou for understanding. ha ha

D.G. said...

Such fun surprises! It was great to see you!

It's Me...shell said...

Don't listen to Kalli post those videos!