Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rollicks=FUN

Saturday evening was filled with some crazy fun. If you have not played the game Rollicks-you should. I will get to that in a moment.
Landon(above) was so excited the week i was there because he was dropping teeth left and right. I would get a report every time I saw him. At first they were wobbly, then he lost one, then the other came out. It was an exciting time for Landon and Aunt Hollie--who loved that that was the first thing he would tell me about. I hope your other wobbly tooth has come out as well Landon.

Jace being super cute, although still shy with the crazy Auntie that he never sees. He was having some fun with his Papa and so the smile was easy to catch.
Thus begins ROLLICKS-a game of two person charades that can be a real blast if you have people who aren't afraid to get up close and personal sometimes. :)
WARNING** Do not have young children close by, they could or could not end up being knocked over by adults flying through the air. Not that I'm saying that happened, just a precaution you may want to take.***
Jeni and Amanda


Matt and Blake

Denise and Chelsi

Kasey and Derek

Another of Matt and Blake
I'm going to say it...I'm pretty sure that Kalli and I owned that game. Yes, I just said it, we rocked and I will challenge anyone who argues that fact. :) To bad no one picked up the camera for our many exciting turns.

Brinlee and Chloe. A pair of cuties right here. I loved how much Brinlee would come and give me hugs while I was in town. I saw her quite a few times and each time she went on and on about everything in her life. Including asking why I didn't bring her a gift at her birthday party :) LOL Loved it! I told her she forgot to invite me to her party. Love ya girls!

Blake and Gracie hanging out.

2 comments:

Derek said...

LOL HA HA HA HA K So I just got back onto the blog world, I got so busy that I haven't even opened any blogs and I am just now reading all of yours and I just can't stop laughing!!! That was the best night! We totally rocked it! I am still laughing thinking about the WARNING. Ha ha ha

Derek said...

k that comment was actually "Kalli" not Derek