Sunday, March 13, 2011

More goodbyes

Grandma, Aunt Pat, Aunt Linda and my Dad. :) AKA...some of my favorite people in my world! I still need to blog about a visit, last year, I had with these wonderful women you see here. I am calling them out here to see if i can get those pictures. :) Love you guys.
Grandpa, Mindy, Linda, Grandma, Pat, Andy, Hollie, Denise, Don and Vic.
Don and Linda live in MA and were headed back late Friday night. I was glad that after my fabulous shopping day and pedicures with Mindy, Mom, and Christy I was able to visit with Linda and Don before they headed back.
Mike and I would love to have an east coast assignment, maybe even in MA so we could live close by for awhile. :) I have a feeling we might be at least visiting that area when we go back stateside, it is just so tempting to explore when you know people who live somewhere fabulous.


No comments: