
It is about time I get caught up and stay caught up on this blog of ours. In February I went with my friend Toni down to London for a girls day out. We went with no plans and no children, the only way to travel sometimes. After discovering that ticket prices for a theatre were going to be way too much, we opted to walk over to the Tower of London and have a tour there. We first ate at a wonderful little place. I don't even know the name of it, but I do know where it is. Such fabulous sandwiches and hot chocolate were had to warm us up for our day ahead. It was cold and windy, but the lack of rain made it completely tolerable.
The Tower of London is quite the day of history thrown at you all at once.


Loved this tiny little suit of armour, it was incredibly cute.






No comments:
Post a Comment