Friday, February 19, 2010

Mason's burn

Mason's much improved arm!(the much improved part is the second picture) Yes, no more wraps, no more spraying, no more anything complicated. Just lotion it up! So glad this little problem is better now. It was a record for us, 48 hours before something major happened after dad left the nest.
One would think that Mason has learned his lesson and stays away from the stove. That would be a big fat, "NO WAY!" What will we do about this little problem? If it was my house I would probably do a dutch door in the kitchen entry and lock him out. It's not my house and I don't want to buy a new door when we have to move.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic healing job you two have done! The arm is looking SO much better. I am amazed at the difference. All of that spraying and creaming and mama-kisses worked magic!