When the kids saw this picture they shouted, "Can we go and eat there with dad for lunch!?"
Whatever you have to do to entertain yourselves.
It is true, men are just big children.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hollie,
I am one who stalks your blog. I am so impressed with you as a mother and wife. Your kids are darling. Since I have a son serving in Afghanistan now, I certainly understand how difficult this is for you. My son's family is in Germany during his absence. Anyway, I used Kristen's info to get into your blog, but I would love it if you would add me to your list:)
I know: I should know this- Need a mailing address, and I need to know which email you actually read. I live like 2 or 3 email address for you. And I've had your XMAS bday card on my kitchen windowsill for 3 months.... gettin old!
4 comments:
Hollie,
I am one who stalks your blog. I am so impressed with you as a mother and wife. Your kids are darling. Since I have a son serving in Afghanistan now, I certainly understand how difficult this is for you. My son's family is in Germany during his absence. Anyway, I used Kristen's info to get into your blog, but I would love it if you would add me to your list:)
Keep up the good work!
Sue
susanmwilkinson@msn.com
Oh he looks so cute in all his gear!! :) I'm glad they are able to entertain themselves. Love you Bro!
Hey girl, remind me what base you are at? TYSON IS GOING TO ENGLAND! YAY!!!!!!!!
I know: I should know this-
Need a mailing address, and I need to know which email you actually read. I live like 2 or 3 email address for you. And I've had your XMAS bday card on my kitchen windowsill for 3 months.... gettin old!
Post a Comment