Carter enjoyed creepying me out with his twistable, hanging by a thread, but only he could pull tooth. Not that I wanted too. Those things give me the creeps. I also realized I take up close pictures right after dinner quite frequently. Meaning most of the time my kids look like they have dirty mouths. Sorry.


I found these two pictures on the camera and did not know they were there. Apparently Carter wanted documentation that he lost two teeth in one week.
I found these two pictures on the camera and did not know they were there. Apparently Carter wanted documentation that he lost two teeth in one week.
2 comments:
I'm with ya on the loose teeth creeping me out, I cant handle it, I don't know what I am going to do when my kids teeth start falling out!
I could never pull them either! Way to go Carter! You are looking SO grownup!
XOXO from Auntie L
Post a Comment