Brennan loves these big pots to play with while I am cooking dinner. Today he added the griddle and the stir fry pan into the mix. He was being so cute that I needed some pictures. As soon as he saw the flash he stood up and starting posing for each picture. Then he would stack, or unstack and pose again. I loved that his hands were at his sides and he stood there until the flash and click, then moved on to greater things. Sorry, but you just needed the full range of shots I got here to enjoy it. 

2 comments:
Wow hunny, Brennan's hair is really get long is'nt it? I think it is cute though...
Love you, your hubby
He is so adorable -- and I love his creations! He looks like a very thoughtful boy -- as in "he knows exactly where he is going with his projects!"
Post a Comment