Sunday, February 21, 2010

Love him....

something about this kid just makes my heart grow a million times larger each time I watch him get something new. I was brought to tears today as a Young Woman in our ward sat with me a church and was able to help so much. Mason went with her after she asked him if he wanted a drink. He had been trying to get the water bottle of the people's in front of us. He then cuddled in her lap after they got back. He let his teacher help him get his plate of lunch after church(we had a Linger Longer) and sat with her eating the whole time.


Such a great vision of love. He was getting ready for bed yesterday and as I was helping in this process I leaned over and asked if he wanted to look through the family books. I told him that I knew he missed Dad and although he couldn't tell me with words that I knew when he was feeling. He smiled this huge smile at me, hugged me, babbled a bit and then sat down on the couch waiting for me to get the book. So adorable!





4 comments:

Denise said...

He is definitely a special guy & you are an amazing mother. Love you girl!

Katie said...

Holly, I don't know how you moms do it. You are amazing and your kids are too. I will always remember what a sweet relationship you and Mike both have with Mason. I can tear up myself just thinking about it. Such a sweet little boy. I hope you are all hanging in there.

Denise Christiansen said...

Only one word can express my feelings right now!
Sweetness!!!!

Unknown said...

...and his smile shows the beautiful spirit inside. XOXOXO