The countdown.
I don't like these.
They make things last longer in my eyes.
The kids like it.
Alright.
At least it is really cute.


Most of the shapes have little messages on them.
Smile.
Help Someone else today.
Get a hug.
Give a hug.
You get the idea.
Of course we have a schedule for who gets to take a shape off each day.
3 comments:
Genius idea. I love this. You are such a great mom.
That is so cute! What a fun idea- I may copy that idea when it gets a little closer for our Mike to come home. You really are such a wonderful mother, sister, friend, and person. I love you Hollie. Jamie
That is a really cute idea, I bet the kids will love it. But you are right, I think it makes it last longer, unless you forget for like two weeks and you get to take off like 14 shapes!!
Post a Comment