Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cinnamon

Back surgery for Mike yesterday, Mason was asleep this morning so we left him with Mike while I took the others to school to drop off Carter. Mason must have heard the door shut. When I got back he was crawling back into bed with Mike. I was gone 15 minutes. :) Cinnamon is a really BIG PAIN to clean up!!!!
This was the scrabble game that Mike and I played last night. Mason loves getting into the Scrabble box....yippee!!!
You know those big giant cinnamon containers from Sam's Club, that is what Mason got. It was basically full, so that is just for a visual of how much cinnamon there was. AAAHHHH!!!!





4 comments:

Katie said...

Mike had back surgery? Crazy Mason with the cinnamon! I hope you had fun cleaning that up. :)

Kalli and Derek said...

OH my gosh what a mess! I think I would be to the point of locking cupboards! :) ha ha

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

seriously!!! you have your hands full!!! i can't believe all that goes on in your house. it's makes for a good laugh! after all the clean up is done that is!

James & Heidi said...

Agh! Did you laugh or cry when you got home?