
Mason and Brennan enjoy playing blocks together and we were impressed that they did this for a good chunk of time.

Taylor and Mason have a bad habit. Hands in the mouth..always!!!

Brennan has been doing this for awhile we decided we should get a shot of it. I looked at him about a month ago and told him that all my children were crazy. Hands on my head like the above. Well, he copied and has been getting better and better at it.

Carter, or should I say Prince Caspian. Very serious about his duties as a prince. Don't mess around with this guy!

I love this picture! Brennan got into the backpack right after we got home. He pulled out this apple and took a bite and just gave me the cutest grin. He knew he got away with something he just didn't realize what. Then he was happy to eat the apple, and I was happy to pick up all the skin that was spit out through the house.
2 comments:
Love the pictures!
lol
what fun moments to capture! looks like you are enjoying your new camera. thats super! love carters serious side. he sure loves to dress up. he takes after his uncle blake! lol
Post a Comment