Saturday, June 13, 2009

May 29, 2009

Brennan took his first little step on May 29th and we have been progressing slowly since then. We now have a record of three steps! He is really content to do his crawling thing which is different for our children, but it is fun. We took these a few days ago as he was going for the empty bowl of food. Never a better motivater than food.









2 comments:

Kalli and Derek said...

I can't believe he is walking!! How cute, I love that stage, it is so fun. I love all the pictures of the kids, they are all getting so big. It's good to hear that Carter and Taylor went from fighting all the time to being good friends, maybe there is hope for me!

Denise Christiansen said...

how fun! he looks so pleased with himself too! just in time for his 1st birthday too.