Friday, June 12, 2009

more random

Mason loves to cook with us and he also loves to help out Dad. So this was the best of both worlds. Yes, it is our fault that he thinks he is totally and completely self reliant in the kitchen. :) oops.
This was the 'pool' that the kids made after church a couple weeks ago. I love that they get along and can play for extended periods of time without a referee a.k.a, mom.

The vaccum was on and Brennan was in heaven. He chases me normally and hugs the vaccum if he gets in front of it. However, he was amazed and in love with the fact that the vaccum was on and he would put his hand there and it was sucked up very quickly. He would stick a few fingers in there and laugh.


Fighting with the Red Power Ranger, I am sure that I will be able to take him soon. :)



Brennan's first taste of a pickle. He really enjoyed it and wanted more. No sour face at all. He must have mom's taste buds.





These two are really good friends most of the time. I always thought it was really annoying when they were fighting all of the time. However, now they team up against me. I can't decide which I liked better. :)




2 comments:

Denise Christiansen said...

these are some really fun shots! i loved seeing taylor and carter so close! so sweet! love it. mason looks so proud helping his dad. what best buddies. warms my heart!

Chris Pease & Christie Wilkes said...

WHOA! LOOK AT YOUR HAIR?! How freakin' long is it?! Man, I haven't seen you in a really, really long time. You look great! You should post and updated picture of you and your family on here - been a while since I've seen your mug.