Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Back Stuff
Thought I should take the time to specify what was going with Mike. He had a denervation procedure on Monday. This is the first of two things to be done. He has a herniated disc among other issues that are needing some fixing. He was put off this last deployment so he could fix things. He has been doing PT, and other treatments and time finally called for something a bit more drastic. Not the full surgery as the doctors felt that was over the top to do that. He will go back in about 5 weeks and have some tissue removed from his disc so that there is room for the herniation to go back in. It is called Neoplasty. I just thought rather than leave it at Mike had surgery I should explain things. :) He is recovering well and is on day three which means we are suppose to go for a walk..still trying to convince him of that. He is sore, but he is going to be insane with cabin fever soon, so getting out for a moment shouldn't be that hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tell Mike I hope he is felling better and to stop busting back so much!
Interesting: Chris is going through the same thing (I think). I just signed him up for an insurance policy (holy hell-talk about expensive!) so he can get treated. What a mess.
Hope you are holding it all together, hot momma!
Post a Comment