Friday, June 26, 2009
Brennan is 1
Brennan's birthday was a blast! That is for a one-year old party!! Brennan knew just what to do with those presents. He put out his own candle by squeezing the wick. He is fast!! Fast delivery, fast reflexes!! :) He also ate quite a bit of cake, and needed a bath afterwards, I think that is what a first birthday is all about.
I don't know what he weighs or where he is on a chart thing, nor do I really care. :)
He just learned how to really pucker up those lips for a kiss. His record is nine steps. He LOVES sword fighting, hence the sword on the cake, he will even say, "On Gaurd!" Well, it sounds more like, "o ga." We will have to try and video this action soon. He waves everytime we walk out the door toward the van. He is super ticklish. He can go up and down stairs. Although he is super lazy about going down and will whine at the top because he knows Carter or myself will come and help him. :) Something I really love about Brennan is that he is enjoying being a baby. I have never had cuddlers(is that a word) like Brennan. He loves to hug you and even pats you on the back with a hug. He wraps both arms around you and just squeezes. I melt everytime. Sooner and later he is going to figure out that as long as he stays hugging me it is that much longer that I don't go lay him in bed for a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brennan!! Looks like he had tons of fun. I love first birthdays. Very cute cake.
oh what fun! he looks kie he's so into everything! thats so fun. he sure loved his cake...yummy! my mouth is watering!!
very cute pics!
Post a Comment