
This is the latest addtion in our collection of things that go. We probably have far to many cars to count and each year the population gets larger. This is a pretty fun race track. The cars have sensors and swerve to miss things. It works better than I thought it would. Mason thought it was hilarious and he really enjoyed catching the cars as they came around.

Can you tell Mike has been off with his beard? To bad tomorrow he has to shave it off.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Hollie!!! Hope you have a wonderful relaxing day! Wish we could be there to help celebrate your day. I love you tons and miss you. Thank you for always being there-I love you! Happy Birthday sis. love ya-jamie
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Hollie! Happy Birthday to you!
Hollie! I think your family is so cute! When are you coming to visit Utah? We need to get together! Hug your kids for me! They're adorable!
I need to know where you got that! Kaden would love it! He is so obsessed with cars.
wow! that loos awesome! looks lie they are having a blast! awesome track. would love to have one.
Post a Comment