Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas is coming....

The star is always a favorite. Carter put it on this year because he is the only one anxious to get it done.












Mason was actually excited about decorating this year. All the other years he just plays in the tree box, but this year he was grabbing the ornaments and helping Dad get them on the tree. It was awesome. In this picture he is playing with a little Nativity set that the Grand Forks Ward Primary put together last year. He was loving the little figures that go in it.



Brennan is rolling! His first day of rolling everywhere was Nov 13th. He finally figured out back to stomach and was off! We now have to watch him closely as one minute he was in the middle of the floor, the next he was hiding under the tree. He was captivated by the lights.
















Taylor woke up early a few mornings ago, she got a yogurt and then was gone. I went looking for her and she was curled up next to Brennan sound asleep. She is really sweet to him most of the time and is very concerned if she hears him crying.

6 comments:

Katie said...

I love the last picture with Taylor sleeping with Brennan. How cute is that? Such a cute family.

kaylynnr said...

That is such a cute picture of Taylor and Brennan.Don't you just love when they are so loving to each other. Those times here are few and far between. Have a great Christmas!
Kay

The Velas said...

We just put up our Christmas tree last night-it was fun. The kids couldn't contain themselves with excitement. I miss you guys so much wish we could just fly there and hang out!!! Love you all so much..Jamie

The Viewer said...

I MISS YOU ALL! Hey did you guys get your package yet from Blake and me for Christmas?

Denise said...

Oh my gosh..how CUTE is that last picture? So sweet! Tell Mike I need him to go hang pics in my house...I'm amazed at how quickly you guys hang pictures when you move. Truly impressive! :)

Jennifer said...

such cute pictures! Your kids are getting way too big. I need to try and get up to England to see you guys before I move next year!