Well at least he picked a festive color...hehehe, WOW! On another note, is blurb still working for you on blog books? I can't get it to work for me now, at all! HELP ME!
oh my goodness!!! did the stain come out of the floor? i liked how you were creative and matched the font with the green. lol so what is it with the foot pic. i cant figure out where the rest of his body is. how funny.
5 comments:
That seems pretty funny to me because I am not the one who had to deal with it. Cute little Mason! Hopefully you got the stain out of the floor :)
christmas or st. patrick's day?
Oh I wouldn't wanted it in the floor for long either. That shiz will stain. And if it does stay it'll just be a reminder of the memories.
Well at least he picked a festive color...hehehe, WOW!
On another note, is blurb still working for you on blog books? I can't get it to work for me now, at all! HELP ME!
oh my goodness!!! did the stain come out of the floor? i liked how you were creative and matched the font with the green. lol
so what is it with the foot pic. i cant figure out where the rest of his body is. how funny.
Post a Comment