Just a sample of the colors that are on our wall upstairs. This is only a quater of what the room looked like. This was also the next morning after I had already took a bit of vibrancy out of it--thank you Mr. Clean, however this is a job for....
a new can of paint.
*Edit* Let me specify, that is marker on the wall. I need new paint in order to cover it. Sometimes the Mr. Clean eraser is just not big enough.
3 comments:
Oh wow I can't believe that! Is that paint or marker or what? Very cute picture of how proud she was lol
So arent't those washable markers that Zoie got?? Way to go Zoie!! Oh my goodness is all that i can say. She is so very proud. Sorry Hol. Maybe I can come help you repaint! love ya-jamie
uh...did you read my last comment about the annoying, frustrating car problems???!!! ahhh! what a messy, hard job. I'm soooo sorry!
may I just say how cute Taylor looks? lol
Post a Comment