Then on to our tradition of new PJ's. I wish I would have had a video camera set up for some of these reactions. Mason was thrilled. Carter was so thankful that his were about his favorite game(football--oh I mean soccer), and Taylor just said, "oh cute!" She was excited about it being George. Brennan didn't care, but Mason was very pleased about helping his little brother out in the opening up department.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas Eve
Then on to our tradition of new PJ's. I wish I would have had a video camera set up for some of these reactions. Mason was thrilled. Carter was so thankful that his were about his favorite game(football--oh I mean soccer), and Taylor just said, "oh cute!" She was excited about it being George. Brennan didn't care, but Mason was very pleased about helping his little brother out in the opening up department.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh what great shots! that so cute about how they each reacted. taylor is looking so grown up all of a sudden!
thatnks so much for all your thoughtful wonderful gifts. you did an amazing job on the family crest!!!! beautiful!
thanks so much!
we love and miss you
mom
Great family picture in front of the tree! Thanks for the wonderful gift, it is awesome!
Post a Comment