Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Why can't we all just get along?

I just have to vent CALLING MS. NATALIE!!! We need you back. I miss the days of people taking Mason to school that were wonderful, fun, happy, understanding, and just down right great friends!!! I fired Mason's driver today. It felt good. They switched his driver back in October...without going into details we have been on a down hill slide since he started and today we hit rock bottom. Am I really that annoying? That demanding? I just don't get it. I will be taking Mason to school and although I can't afford the gas to do so it will be over my dead body that he gets into a vechile with someone who shows me no respect. Carter even said he was sorry that Mr. *****(nt using name) was rude to me. Yes, right in front of the children we had our arguement.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! I will not let this spoil my mood and the fact that my phone got cutoff because our bill didn't go through for whatever reason. They do not mess around here. Due the 6th, payment didn't process, no phone for you. The problem is now solved, but we won't have our phone back until tomorrow--how annoying!! People can still call, so that is good.
Alright I am done...not too bad. :)

Jack Frost is nipping at our toes here. Carter now invisions 'Jack' Frost' from The Santa Claus 2 blowing all over England. FUNNY STUFF!!!
oh ya---Brennan started cereal.. I will get pics up soon.
Still don't have our new camera--back order, when things are cheap, you wait longer. :(

That is our life right now...You know, we are so blessed...My kids rock, Carter is going to be an Angel in his Christmas program from school.
Taylor was ssssooo easy to potty train. Our bishops wife is totally responsible. She watched her while we were moving for ONE day. She peed in her toilet and so she and Taylor celebrated by jumping on the couch together--I would never do that! I am horrible!! It worked, Taylor has wanted to go in the toilet ever since. She has had accidents, don't think I have a super human girl, but she is doing fabulous for the last week and now I will send Brennan to the same house when his time comes around. :)
Mason is really enjoying being in school. He is making friends and you can hear people telling him hi the whole time he is walking through the hall at school. It is great!
Brennan smiles at EVERY person that tells him hello and makes eye contact. He is a beautiful, happy, healthy, content, energetic, and talkative baby!
Okay, this post kind of went everywhere. SO congratulations if you read to the bottom.

To all our friends and family about to have babies--GOOD LUCK!! I love the experience of giving birth--I am jealous. Yes, I am weird. You all are beautiful woman and we are anxious about hearing your news of new babies!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Meanwhile back at the ranch...interesting randomness. I hope you feel better after typing all that because after reading it I feel a little better for you :-)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tiffany said...

Hey Hollie! We are going private on our blog so I need your email address. Just send it to tiffywa@gmail.com

The Velas said...

Consider yourself hugged today from your sister. I love ya and miss you. You know what I just love about you you can always bring out the best after a bad situation. Lots of love-jam.

The Velas said...

Woah Hollie, and I thought I needed a drink today, good laud girl. Glad you could vent though! and yes this is your bro-in-law, just in case you did not know who it was! (like jamie would drink now, even though she probly needs one more than me!!)

Popcorn House said...

Sorry Holly that you have to go through this. Your posts always make me smile though, you have such a upbeat personality!