REVERSE
How long can you go in your vechile without reversing? I am on day 10. That is right, TEN full days without using reverse. Not that I don't want to, I can't!! Our van's reverse went out. It apparently is something to do with the torqui converter not transmission. (I knew someone out there would wonder the problem.) So while the price to fix it is much greater than the worth of the van we decided against the repair. In the meantime while we decide what to do we can use the van, we just can't use reverse. One never realizes how much you use it until it is gone. So I challenge you all to see just how long you can go without that good old backwards driving!
2 comments:
How exactly does that work? how do you get out of your driveway?
oh you poor thing. that would be so annoying and frustrating!!!
I hate car problems at any level! just as much as I hate rental problems. we have yet another flood in the basement!!!!!! errrrr!
so dad is up bright and early trying to take care of a clogged shower/sewer problem.
Post a Comment