Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cereal Time




Wow! Can anyone else believe that little Brennan is almost 6 months old!!
Considering he was trying to snatch food off our plates during dinner we decided it was time for cereal. This boy does not mess around. He was immediately assisiting with the spoon to make sure I wasn't teasing him.
Brennan eats cereal once a day at 5:00 pm. He is on the ball about it, and if I get carried away making dinner for the rest of us he is yelling that he would like to be fed and milk is not an option! Taylor loves to help, but she does not understand that he does not need the spoon down his throat to get the food. So she just watches now and says, "me can't." We did have to convince her that it was okay for Brennan to have the food. We have been telling her not to feed him because it would make him sick. So it was cute that she was concerned for his health. Good times for our baby. He is still rolling from one side of the house to the other and loves to get to anything he can.

4 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

Oh cute! I love that she's concerned for him.

DyeFam said...

I can't believe that he is 6 months old-it seems like I was just looking at his baby pictures. How is your Christmas going there?

Kalli and Derek said...

Man I can't believe its been that long. I can't stand time going so fast. That is adorable about Taylor wanting to feed him, I can just see it now what mine will do with the baby. AHHH! Love you guys!

Denise Christiansen said...

oh how much fun! thats cute he is so eay for food. good helper, big sister taylor! its great how you explain thing to them so they can understand things. i love that!
cute cute!