Thursday, January 31, 2008

What can I say about this....





I think I might just leave this one at the pictures. Carter is such a sweetheart to play with his little sis...isn't he??? :)

2 comments:

The Velas said...

Oh may goodness Taylor looks so big!!! They are both so cute. The ultra sound pics are very cute and very good! I am glad to hear everything is looking good with the baby-I thought for a minute you were going to tell us you found out! Love you guys-take care
Jamie

Denise Christiansen said...

what is this all about? where did she get that cute dress up? funny, we just took brinlee for her 2yr old pics and I took a fairy costume, she ended up loving it and came out of her shell with the photographer. cute that they love to dress up at this age. what a sweety carter! you look great in pink!