
Welcome to Monster Truck Rally night. It was fun for the kids,

although I guess I did expect alot more for the buck if you get what I

mean. Carter and Mom rode in a Monster truck, which was probably the highlight for Carter. Mason was excited about

the show the first while, but then I think it got a little old for him. Taylor was totally bored unless the Monster Trucks were out. She would point to them and say, "vvrroooommm!" That was very cute and she kept plugging her ears, which was also very cute. I think everyone had a really long Saturday, so staying up late was not as fun as we thought it might be. :) Those who know me know that I am a little obsessive about bedtime--vitally important in this house...so these nights are rare! Just thought I wou

ld share a few pictures of our fun night!!

2 comments:
Looks like a fun night!
It's so great to hear from you. I really miss hanging out with you. You are just so fun to talk to. Emma misses her Grand Forks friends so much. How are you guys? I heard you are moving to England?! Wow! How fun. Are you excited to go back? We are moving to Texas next month, not quite exciting as England. Well my email is audrey.petersen@yahoo.com. Keep in touch.
Audrey
Oh, and your kids are getting so big!!! Taylor is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment