Saturday, January 26, 2008

And the tummy keeps on growing





Nothing is more annoying to me than standing and taking a picture of my profile...yes yes I know, I'm pregnant it is cute..blah blah blah.. Here is the lastest in the growth of the tummy. We are at 19 weeks--ALMOST half way..very strange!! If anyone says--wow you dont' look pregnant one more time I might be tempted to act pregnant, just to reassure them!! :)

5 comments:

Jenn said...

You look very cute and quite pregnant, I must say! Isn't it amazing what some people allow to come out of their mouths? I think you look darling. And congratulations . . . I can't remember if I told you that already! I think you're an amazing mom! I told my young women about you last week and how proud I am of you and your amazing life. Keep it up Hollie!

Denise said...

You look fantastic! When are you due again?

kaylynnr said...

Hollie,
You look so cute and healthy, pregnancy agrees with you.

Audrey said...

Hollie, you look so stinkin' cute. I am so excited for you. I am so jealous about you moving to England. I just saw the show "Paula's Home Cooking" and she went to England and France... it looked so so awesome. You will have to take lots of pictures and post them for us here. Anywho, I hope you are feeling great and Mike is helping out. And tell Carter that Emma's mom says to be nice to you.

Denise Christiansen said...

oh ya, here's your tummy! last but not least, I had a lot of catching up to do this morning, enjoying your blog now for almost an hour. loved it. you look happy and pregnant! I love to touch pregnant tummys! it makes me happy to see it growing and cant wait for the day to hold my 8th grandchild and welcome him/her into the world!