Thursday, January 17, 2008

Spilling the beans...

I think it is finally time I come clean with our little secret we have been holding onto. I am pregnant with baby number 4! I am 17 weeks along and for some reason this has seemed very unreal and so I have side stepped posting about it.
I will have Mike take a picture soon of the growing belly. So I have been pregnant a few times..:) and let me just note that each time I grow faster and faster..my body LOVES getting big and pregnant I guess!!!
You would have noticed in the Monster Truck picture of me and the kids, but my bag just happen to land right there and disguise the obvious! At least to us it is obvious. Apparently people don't pay that much attention to your stomach. Most people are still very surprised when they find out. Typical response,"What, you do not look pregnant!" My mind responds,"Great so basically I look this fat all the time....fabulous!"
I do have an ultrasound on the 5th of Feb for the middle of the road check-up. No, we will not be finding out what it is. I know, we are extremely annoying to people because of that. I am due June 25th(maybe a big bday present for Gma Mason) and will be delivering in England.
We now have to leave here a bit sooner, so I can still fly. Our plans are as follows; drive out of ND around May 1st, going to Utah for Kellie and Richard's wedding!! (congrats to them) and then flying out of SLC too England about the 11th of May.
So there you have it. We are very excited, although to me this still seems totally weird that we will have another baby!

5 comments:

kaylynnr said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!Yes, you are annoying by not finding out what you are having. I could never do that. Are you seeing Dr. Trottier again? Take care and good luck with everything!
Kay

Denise said...

CONGRATS! I am so happy for you gusy!

Katey said...

Hey Hollie- Ok so I totally found you site off of Denise's site. And I wanted to say HI! I am so excited for you! 4 kids?!?! Thats so awesome. Anyways, just saying HI! Love Katey (watkins)

wellspalace.blogspot.com

Kohler said...

Congrats! I've been waiting for this post...I totally know what you mean that if you don't look pregnant then you must look fat. I keep getting/giving that response too and it drives me CRAZY!

Chris Pease & Christie Wilkes said...

Oh Big Momma!

We all love the hell outta ya and yer family!

CONGRATS! Yes, I've know for like 3 days yer prego, but it's exciting you've finally posted it!

Remember, you said you'd have one for me.. LOL... I love ya!
-Christie