What a surprise we received last night when we were told that we got orders back to England!!! We will be going to the same area we were in. We are going to be stationed at Mildenhall in stead of Lakenheath is the only difference. They are about 5 mins from each other. We are very excited to have a second chance at exploring some great places!!! We won't leave until next spring. I will update more as we know more.
Everyone have a great day!
ok, ok, I will send pics of the house we just got---geez I knew we would get orders as soon as we moved--what luck! :)
2 comments:
CONGRATS! I'm sad you aren't coming back home, but I'm glad that you guys are happy about it. Have a great weekend! :)
Wow, Congrats on moving. It always works out that way, you move to a new place and then orders come up. I am so excited for you guys. I know how much you wanted to leave GF, probably as much as we did.I know you always wanted to go back to England. I am happy that you guys are going. I also give you a ton of credit flying over with the kids by yourself. you are a better person than me, I wouldn't do it,and I only have two kids. Tell Mike congrats too!
Kay, Bryan, Brett and Brady
Post a Comment