Friday, August 31, 2007

Mason's 1st Day of School.




Getting a I pose great for a camera picture of Mason is impossible. I did succeed with at least getting a happy smiling face! Mason is having a great 1st week of school. He is exausted, mainly because we had to increase seizure meds. Also because as much as he loves school, it actually wears him out completely. So he will love when I pick him up today to go to therapy. Love being the bad guy!! :)


I heard someone wanted to see pics of my house--geez Denise give me a break :) haha...let me hang a few pics and then I will send some out of the new place.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Yay, you updated! Just trying to keep you on your toes! hahah (not that you don't already have enough to do with your kiddos)

Cute pic of Mason. I have a few I need to send you from our picnic. I got a waaay cute one of Mason on the slide. (I think I may have posted it on my blog - you'd have to scroll through the older posts). It's super cute though!

Denise Christiansen said...

mom, denise wants some pics of the new house too! ;)at least for 8 months!!! geez!!! you took me on a roller coaster ride last night!bad boy! teasing your OLD mom like that! you asked me if i was on something...well i am! my last brain cell due to the fact that my husband has passed on the eternal teasing torment routine to my son! dont you know it has been proven that stress burns brain cells?
well i finally had time to visit your blog and i love it! you need to teach me how to do it hollie.
hugs and kisses
\"/mom