Thursday, September 13, 2007

Filing for extensions..and misc

Mike found out yesterday that he can file for maximum of a 60 days extension. He is doing that and we just have to wait to see if it is approved. The kids and I still won't leave until the end of May. We just want a chance for Mike to actually help with the move. I shouldn't have to do everything, right? :)
Seminary has taken a turn of enjoyment. They are actaully talking and trying to figure out some scriptures on their own! How wonderful! It has been fun to see them open up a bit and realize that it is OK to speak and contribute a thought or two.
I have to go help Carter with his chores right now, so I better sign off. He is vaccuming today for me. What a stud he is!!

1 comment:

Denise Christiansen said...

i sure hope he gets the 60 days! that would be wonderful for you both and the kids of coarse!
what a good helper you are carter to vaccum for mom! so proud of you! keep up the good work! how's your little fish?
i love you' the most!
love, nana