Last night Mike had to work late so the kids and I decided it was high time for a movie and caramel popcorn night. Although Carter doesn't look too thrilled in this picture, they really were excited. Taylor had her first taste of popcorn--holy cow. Never has she signed a sentence before. I got more, eat, and please quicker than she could swallow one bite. The boys love the movie Jumanji. I recommend it for kids. I found it for $5.00 in one of those Wal-Mart bins.
It was fun to hang out with the kids, of course they always like having an extra hour to stay up late.
1 comment:
great stuf and cute pics! i love this hollie! you are doing a great job! i do have to say though that jumanji movie frieks me out! it's pretty scarey stuff. carmel popcorn however sounds wonderful!!! yummy! so nice that you had a nice evening with your kids.
Post a Comment