Monday, September 17, 2007

Mason's brag

Since I am here bragging about our children, I forgot a big one!! Last Thursday Mason came home form school with a cut on his hand. After reading his notebook and learning what had happened we asked him. He had cut himself with his scissors and just looked our way and said, "I did it." Yes, I said he SAID i did it, it was so funny. He of course just smiled and looked at us as if nothing happened. We were thrilled. Mason has had words come and go, we hear stuff like this occasionally and it is always great to hear his little voice come through! When all the wires are working just right!

1 comment:

Denise Christiansen said...

what wonderful news!!! thats so incredible. what gladness! not good that he got cut though.;(
be careful with those scissors mason! luv u! nana is so proud of you for telling mom what happened!