After the Caenarfon Castle exploring of day one it was extra fun to come back 'home' and not have homework, chores, swimming, gymnastics, huge meal prep, or any other obligations. We just ate, played, and had fun as a family. It was Halloween and we didn't have to dress up or trick n' treat. We bought a couple Halloween movies, had some sweets of our own, and cuddled in the dark.
| Mike did the shopping for dinner tonight...apparently I needed a whole chicken? I think I finished half. :) |
Wrestling is a top form of activity in our household. I'm pretty sure Taylor is crying in the top photo and Carter is screaming/crying in the bottom one. This is totally normal and nothing to worry about. I think each child has to cry at least once or it isn't proper family fun.
Taylor asked if they could have some sweets. As a good mother who is always concerned about their physical fitness I told her, "yes, after you do 10 jumping jacks, 10 press ups, and 10 burpees." Yes, even Cameron had to earn it.
The kids kept taking the camera's and shooting around the room. It was entertaining to see all the pictures they had taken. I only included a couple.
Mason having breakfast the next morning. He was excited to have nothing but sugar for breakfast. Mom has to look away while they have this special treat when we are travelling. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment