Saturday, October 9, 2010

Laughs until 1 a.m.

Kaden, Chloe and Aunt Hollie, this is after I rescued them from a scary bug. Derek, Kalli and the kids all came by on their way home from the State Fair to say goodbye. I ran out so that I could give hugs and kisses to the kids. When I got there they were frozen in place and terrified. There had been a large bug flying around and they were so scared. It landed on the headrest of the seat and Kaden informed me that they were not talking to it or moving so that it would stay there. So sweet and so sad at the same time. Jace is in his car seat behind Kaden and was not happy about being in the car and being woken up from the lack of movement happening. Poor guy :(
Chelsi and Hollie--before things got really silly. :)



Kalli and Hollie--and then it began! We were going to get a picture of us girls together and every time I clicked the camera Chelsi was making a silly face. So we all joined in. Mike's family has this crazy ability to blow out their lips and not bust up laughing. So we were all trying to do it, but I kept laughing so hard I couldn't stand it. It was hilarious, but alas we were able to get one shot. They should have known I would record these photos for the world to see. Be careful what you do in front of my camera people!


Then Chelsi was going crazy!! Seriously, I am laughing at this picture remembering how funny this was. I thought she was going to do that lip thing again and so I was standing at the ready. When I said, "three," she starting flipping her head about like a mad woman. I can't help but laugh and could hardly tell Mike this story without laughing like mad.




Hollie and Denise and Hollie and the all the girls that night. Jeni and Amanda weren't there--it was late! Sorry ladies.





Love my little brother Blake---always have a special place in my heart for this little turd. :)


Hollie and Bob---thanks for staying up late guys and for the great laughs due to all of us being drunk with tiredness!!!

3 comments:

Kasey, Chelsi, Auklin and Kanyin said...

hahaha oh that is to funny!

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

Wow after those pictures, I don't know if I can say that I am terribly sad I missed that night! nooo, I would have loved to go completely insane with all of you. It was good to see you though!

Kalli and Derek said...

really? There had to be A better one than that! Ha ha. So I finally got back on the computer and blog world and have been getting updated on blogs for like the last three hours on and off. Still reading...