
This was a crib about two weeks ago. :) We bought this lovely piece of furniture for $20 when I was pregnant with Mason. We were so excited for our first little baby. I remember putting him in this for the first time when he was about 3 weeks old. He was so tiny and full of life. He was the beginning of our gorgeous children and each one has used this crib. Just when we would put it in storage I would be pregnant again. After Brennan we knew no other baby would go in here because it was falling apart in so many places. What better way to say goodbye to such a wonderful memory? Mike kept telling me he was going to have it taken down and smashed for the wood pile when I got home from my trip, but there it stood. I decided I should do it while Mike was golfing with the Elders from London on their personal day. So they got home from golfing and it was ready to go. I didn't realize Mike even has a sledge hammer, what a fun time I had!
1 comment:
ha ha love it!
Post a Comment