Friday, October 8, 2010

Last night already :(

One night with the girls. We ordered Chinese--and ate some yummy grub. Above is a picture of my gorgeous niece Skye. So I dared her to eat one of the peppers that was floating around in my sauce. She did because she is part of our family and then I felt bad that I had her do it. So I decided fair was fair and ate one myself. Not the hottest thing I have had, but it just kept burning as the left over pepper juice floated in your mouth. The burning sensation did subside after a short time.
Drawing names for Christmas....yes we were a tad early, however I was actually there this here, so we opted it the perfect time. I love this tradition. Mindy..I didn't get a picture of you in here for the names-sorry :(

Heather and Hollie--would have been easier to do a sister's picture, but this might have been more fun.


Thanks Kellie for coming and hanging out even though your leg was a tad swollen by the end of the night. Love you!!



Christy, Wynter, Hollie and Skye. I can't believe how big everyone gets while I am away...it is slightly depressing. Skye--are you saving your money???





Mindy and Hollie




Funny faces with Aunt Hollie!!!!

One picture with our normal faces.


Jamie and Hollie.
I just love my sisters and I am so grateful for the close relationships we have been able to maintain even though I live thousands of miles away. They are my best friends and I don't know what I would do without them!!

No comments: