We LOVE watching your chaos, Hollie! Your little ones are each so unique but each of them has that mischevious little twinkle that they get from their mama! We send hugs to all of you! Love, Auntie L
how darling! cute little personality! he looks so mcuh like mike when he was this age. its amazing...like turning back the clock. oh those were the days so long ago!
I am so glad you posted that because it makes me realize that much more how real they are, you know what I mean...it's like we have cousins over there, but have never seen Brennan. lol he is so BIG!!!
3 comments:
We LOVE watching your chaos, Hollie! Your little ones are each so unique but each of them has that mischevious little twinkle that they get from their mama! We send hugs to all of you!
Love,
Auntie L
how darling! cute little personality! he looks so mcuh like mike when he was this age. its amazing...like turning back the clock. oh those were the days so long ago!
I am so glad you posted that because it makes me realize that much more how real they are, you know what I mean...it's like we have cousins over there, but have never seen Brennan. lol he is so BIG!!!
Post a Comment