Taylor needed to get a sticker that was stuck on the drum inside the dryer. Her angle just wasn't good enough from the outside, so what better choice did she have? The fact that she just hopped right in there was pretty amusing. You have to also take into account that this is an English dryer. I would say about half the size of your lovely American dryers. Now we are trying to convince her that it is not the best hiding place in the house. Good luck with that one!!!
2 comments:
oh my! she is so funny. just FYI...there was an incident in the news recently where a little boy did this and it got turned on and he died:/ scarey stuff. who knew?
Now thats some funnie poop right there! If Joshua where there he would want to ride in it! Then he would give Carter and Mason ideas! Hell if I was not such a fat ass I would try to get in there myself!
Post a Comment