We finally had hair long enough to even it all out after many of Taylor's own attempts at cutting. She was very good at sitting still and was quite pleased about her new do. Taylor is the one that said yes to the idea. I know, I know, she is two, but she still agreed. :) We love it. It totally fits her. I was reading our side bar description of her and it really doesn't fit. While she does like pink she is anything but 'girly' as the world would see it. She is fun spunky Taylor. She loves to run around, wrestle, sword fight, scream, yell, Kung Fu around with her brothers. She will wear her high heels only occasionally, but wants to run, jump and climb in them. Maybe she is mine after all?
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
TA-DA!!
We finally had hair long enough to even it all out after many of Taylor's own attempts at cutting. She was very good at sitting still and was quite pleased about her new do. Taylor is the one that said yes to the idea. I know, I know, she is two, but she still agreed. :) We love it. It totally fits her. I was reading our side bar description of her and it really doesn't fit. While she does like pink she is anything but 'girly' as the world would see it. She is fun spunky Taylor. She loves to run around, wrestle, sword fight, scream, yell, Kung Fu around with her brothers. She will wear her high heels only occasionally, but wants to run, jump and climb in them. Maybe she is mine after all?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She looks so adorable, I love her new do.
love the short hair Ms. Taylor!! You look so cute. I have loved having zoie's hair short because she does NOT like having it done! So cute- I also like your "carter jar"
love you guys and miss you-jam
She looks very stylish...but still mischevious!
XOXO
Auntie L
She is so cute and such a doll. I love her hair-I want mine like that!!
so dang cute! this will be much easier to take care of. it does fit her well. love it
ooo la la to the new do! I'm lovin it
Post a Comment