Thursday, March 19, 2009

39 Years

I just wanted to send a big shout out to the two people that have influenced my life the most! My mommy and daddy are celebrating 39 years today!! These two have been through so much together and have taught me that anything is possible. They both are fine examples about what it means to have a marriage that you work at, you love through, and you laugh through. I am really overwhelmed with how much I love them today for some reason and wanted to make sure that they know. They have taught me how to love someone and I am a better person for it. True commitment could be defined by this picture, because that is what they have for one another. Unconditional love is here in this world and you are looking at it. Mom and Dad, I love you both so much. Happy Anniversary!!

5 comments:

The Velas said...

Just wanted to ditto what you said-Your words flow so much better than mine!! Love you and miss you a ton-Jamie

The Dahls said...

Wow! Congrats to them!

Maurine Lee said...

Yep - Vic and Judy are awesome! Wow - 39 years.... I thought they were only in their 40's (lol).

Denise Christiansen said...

what a sweet pic!! happy anniversary vic and judy! you are wonderful!
loved everything you expressed Hollie! beautiful!

It's Me...shell said...

Gotta Love Vic and Judy! Yay for them