We were driving and thought we would take a few shots of our favorite things. Daffodils are in full bloom here and we LOVE it!! The streets are all lined in them and it is lovely. I forgot how much I missed spring here. Yes, I know all of you are jealous of our beautiful Spring. I am trying to get a picture of the new colts with their mommys that we pass on the way to base, they are so adorable!
Freshly plowed fields, trees with little buds on them. I can't get enough. We have passed a few fields of sheep and they have their little lambs running around. The horses in one of the pictures are quite often right by the road. They run back and forth and the kids love it. My mom loved it while she was here so I included the picture for her as well. Here you go mom! :)
3 comments:
I am so jealous! I love spring and can't wait. Although we won't see anything as cool as that.
Beautiful!!
very cool pictures...dont like the song playin right now though. lol it i feel dizzy or what ever its called...cuz thats how i feel since the accident more so than ever. just teasing.
as far as spring goes...uh ya, we have SNOW!!!
Post a Comment