Tuesday, February 5, 2008

IT"S A...............................





BABY!!!!! Come on people we told you we wouldn't find out what it was. These are just a few pictures that we got. The baby was VERY active. It was awesome to see this little person and know that everything was just dandy!!! We could even count the little toes on the feet! It was very awesome. Carter decided it is a boy. He said that the baby had short hair--so it must be a boy!! :) June 25th is still the due date.














2 comments:

kaylynnr said...

How awesome, thanks for sharing the pics. Glad to hear everything is going well with baby 4!That was so sweet of Carter to sing to Taylor. Can't wait to find out what you are having!
Kay

Audrey said...

I am glad everything is going great with the baby. I applaud you for not finding out. That's what I want to do with the next one, since we have boy and girl clothes. Are you getting excited? June seems so far away but it will come sooner than you think. And yes, we are still counting down until texas 17 (maybe 16 days) and counting!